Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Let's Be Goal Diggers!


If you want to achieve a goal, you need to have “want to.” Without it we would never complete anything. When you have a clear desire to want to do something it will help you see things through, like cleaning your house, losing weight or even getting out of debt. But if we are lacking the “Want to” then you may set out to blame other people or situations for your failures.
Lets face the fact, if you DO want to achieve some sort of personal goal then you need to take a good old fashion look at your REAL priorities and “wants”. Then, be honest with yourself. If you didn’t achieve a goal it may be that your “want to desire” fell at some point. I know I have struggled with focusing on my “why” I wanted to achieve a goal and lost that “want to” many times. I do try to re-evaluate my situation and start again if I didn’t succeed, and I encourage you to do the same.
IF you are looking to achieve a HEALTH or FITNESS goal I do offer support groups to hold you accountable to those goals and I would love to be a part of your journey. #girlpower!
Just Message ME and I will get you set up! :)
You can also follow this link and fill out an application for the group.   https://secileebias.wufoo.com/forms/challenge-group-application/

No comments:

Post a Comment