Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hosting a Brunch on a Budget.

Last Saturday, I decided to spice up a normal weekend gathering with the girls by hosting a fun little Brunch. Doing this completely last minute, I wanted to be as frugal as I could be with the get together and did it by using things I had on hand to decorate, set up, and plan the menu.


For decor, I just picked some items I already had around my house and used it in a different way. I used some collective milk glass vases I had from my kitchen and some single flowers I had from a springtime arrangement from my living room.


My dishes were some mix and matched plastic clearance items I've collected over the years which also helped add some color to my table setting. I also used recycled glass bottles to hold juice and a tea pot to hold coffee creamer for our iced lattes.
excuse my nails!!


My menu was put together by only using some staple pantry items I already had. (Recipes are in my "Recipes" file)


- German Apple pancake
- Fresh Green frittata 
- Waffle bar
- Turkey bacon
- Hash brown 
- Cold Brew coffee (for iced lattes)
- Mimosas

Apple German Pancake



Fresh Green Frittata 


Waffle Bar



Homemade Cold Brew Coffee



Simple Mimosas
1/2 part champagne or sparkling wine (the only purchased item for this brunch)
1/2 part orange juice or all juice of choice

You can also do non-alcoholic mimosas by swapping champagne with any flavor of sparkling water.


This was such a simple and quick party to put together and would be perfect for any birthday, Mother's Day, small shower, or just a way to create fun memories with your friends and family!

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment